Google+ Facebook Twitter Tumblr YouTube Email RSS Login

Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comic 295 - "Tech Thing"
Errol
Administrator
Post Comic 295 - "Tech Thing"
on: April 10, 2012, 16:58

Errol: This friday and saturday, Monkeyman theatre is doing the Simian Showcase! 😀 I still haven't confirmed if we're practicing tonight, I don't know... I hope we are. Debs is good though, she learned the new song. Huzzah! 😀

Allooo! My Name is Errol...

Whitless
Administrator
Post Re: Comic 295 - "Tech Thing"
on: April 10, 2012, 21:46

It IS called a tech rehearsal :). If it's the first one, there's probably no worries for you. It'll be the q2q tonight (or cue to cue) where they just go from one lighting/sound cue to the next and solidify cue lines and whether the transitions work. It's a lot of waiting around/standing on stage and being a prop.

Errol
Administrator
on: April 11, 2012, 00:52

See, it's good we have an actor on hand to tell us these things! 😀

Allooo! My Name is Errol...

Mercenary
Pen
Pro
on: April 11, 2012, 05:08

Quote from Whitless on April 10, 2012, 21:46
It IS called a tech rehearsal :). If it's the first one, there's probably no worries for you. It'll be the q2q tonight (or cue to cue) where they just go from one lighting/sound cue to the next and solidify cue lines and whether the transitions work. It's a lot of waiting around/standing on stage and being a prop.

I remember the year doing this stuff that my costume was hastily re-classified as a prop so that I did the tech run in full costume because I couldn't get off work for the night of the dress run... Fun times.

Showing people the Errol of their ways...

Pages: [1]