Google+ Facebook Twitter Tumblr YouTube Email RSS Login

Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Comic 311 - "QA"
Errol
Administrator
Post Comic 311 - "QA"
on: April 28, 2012, 14:56

Errol: Kelson's been with us for a long time, and he won the only copy of the D&E Monkeyman Comic Anthology. So it was only a matter of time before he made it into the comic. 😀 He did a review of the CD, hopefully we'll see it soon!

Allooo! My Name is Errol...

Kelson
Pro
Post Re: Comic 311 - "QA"
on: April 28, 2012, 15:08

Yes, I really did do those things... I get bored at work sometimes!

I really just don't know any more...

Errol
Administrator
on: April 28, 2012, 15:11

*LAUGH* Love the meme you made... 😀

Debs
Administrator
on: April 28, 2012, 15:28

Kelson's in the comic!!!

Kelson
Pro
on: April 28, 2012, 15:36

Quote from Errol on April 28, 2012, 15:11
*LAUGH* Love the meme you made... 😀

It was perfect for this! But yea... that Zork play-through took forever. Which is good, killed lots of time.

Guess I forgot to say "I'M IN THE COMIC! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGI'MINTHECOMICOMGOMGOMG!"

I really just don't know any more...

Leezet
Beginner
on: April 28, 2012, 19:28

So, today is Comic-Con in Calgary. They call it the Calgary Expo. I think it's been made quite obvious that I'm not a geek. And I don't even to pretend to be a geek very well. Plus, I am not Errol. Therefore, I am an introvert and socially awkward. But I made a plan. I surveyed the Show Floor map and looked up the exhibitors and figured out who would be worthy of a Debs&Errol download card. I even found an exhibitor who does a geek online comic! And I practiced my lines, "I've got a download of geek songs that I think you'd like. Here you go". (I had to practice. I'm socially awkward.) It would have been perfect... had I not underestimated the hugeness of the geekdom that is called Comic Con. I brought my daughter. All she kept saying as we were walking to the entrance and watching all the people in their costumes was "Mom, this is freaky." She liked the Wonderwoman, though.... And it took a while to figure out WHICH line I was supposed to line up at. And I stood there for a while in a non-moving line. With a six year old. A six year old with boundless energy. I wasn't going to last in the line very long so we walked to the front and found that the front of the line was just people waiting at a door. So, I asked someone with a badge (everyone is wearing some sort of badge) and that was just a line to get BACK INTO the expo so only for people with pass BUT not just ANY pass. You had to have some special pass - he said the name of the pass with a whole bunch of letters and I didn't really know what the letters stood for but it didn't really matter since I was sans any type of pass. The Expo had been closed off many hours ago to anyone who had the audacity to think they could just buy tickets at the door. So, I utterly failed. 🙁 Sorry Errol. But it goes to show you the lengths of what a loving sister will do....

Errol
Administrator
on: April 28, 2012, 21:00

I told you to abandon the plan! We would need weeks of training. 😀

Leezet
Beginner
on: April 28, 2012, 23:08

If nothing else, I am persistent. i couldn't abandon the plan. Though I don't think I'm going to give them to JR. I'm worried that he wouldn't stick to the plan. I'll have to devise something else for my download cards...

Mercenary
Pen
Pro
on: April 29, 2012, 03:41

Speaking of QA- I shall be checking how many of the monsters referenced in Beastmaster's Cry are CR appropriate by the rules of D&D 3.5 edition for the beginner mages they were given too... I have an idea that the answer will be less than 100%... (I would check 4e as well, but that's easier to fudge the matter)

Showing people the Errol of their ways...

Errol
Administrator
on: April 29, 2012, 13:41

Actually, I didn't write the Beastmaster Song. Deej wrote it, Debs wrote the music. All I did was arrange it to sound all... celticy and whatnot. 😀

Pages: [1] 2