Google+ Facebook Twitter Tumblr YouTube Email RSS Login

Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: EBG Episode 18 - The Dark Knight Rises
Ja-Mez
Administrator
Post EBG Episode 18 - The Dark Knight Rises
on: August 24, 2012, 16:13

Again major spoilers in this one. This week Errol and James sit down after a three hour conversation about The Dark Knight rises to have another discussion about the Dark Knight Rises.

http://bit.ly/OAyR0s

Enjoy guys!!

Stay Stalwart!

Kristi
Beginner
Post Re: EBG Episode 18 - The Dark Knight Rises
on: January 4, 2013, 01:15

I have to tell you, I get confused when there are too many choices of how to comment on 1 podcast. I chose here this time. Here's my problem: I cannot listen to this episode, neither on ipadio, nor on iTunes. I don't know why, and I tried both my computer and my husband's. There's just nothing there. Am I doing something wrong? I was looking forward to this one!

Mercenary
Pen
Pro
on: January 4, 2013, 07:07

Quote from Kristi on January 4, 2013, 01:15
I have to tell you, I get confused when there are too many choices of how to comment on 1 podcast. I chose here this time. Here's my problem: I cannot listen to this episode, neither on ipadio, nor on iTunes. I don't know why, and I tried both my computer and my husband's. There's just nothing there. Am I doing something wrong? I was looking forward to this one!

Having just checked the link myself, it isn't just you and it wasn't caused by a script-blocker in my case... I checked that because I do run one, but the necessary scripts had already been permitted in my case.

Showing people the Errol of their ways...

Ja-Mez
Administrator
on: January 5, 2013, 18:13

Strange. I've just checked the link through our account and even I am having problems. I will contact iPadio to see what the issue is. Are there any other episodes that are causing problems?

Stay Stalwart!

Kristi
Beginner
on: January 5, 2013, 22:26

I have discovered none so far, and I'm up to ep. 20, having listened to them all in the last 2 weeks or so.

Brian
Administrator
on: January 7, 2013, 17:14

I have all of the episodes downloaded except for that one. And I could listen to it now too if I wanted!
That MP3 file just returns an access denied message.

Pages: [1]