Google+ Facebook Twitter Tumblr YouTube Email RSS Login

Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sherlock season 3 speculations
SarahLS
Pro
Post Sherlock season 3 speculations
on: March 18, 2013, 13:17

So the first episode will be called The Empty Hearse and the three clue words to the whole of season 3 are Rat, Wedding, Bow. So what can we deduce?

Brian
Administrator
Post Re: Sherlock season 3 speculations
on: March 18, 2013, 15:46

Hmm I answered this somewhere else on the site... I forget where it was and what I concluded... but I had come up with three stories I thought it was... Now where was that {the eHermit wanders off}.

Errol
Administrator
on: March 19, 2013, 08:47

I would say, the story right after Reichenbach Falls was "The Empty House". So... it's probably that. 😀

Allooo! My Name is Errol...

SarahLS
Pro
on: March 20, 2013, 12:14

I'm expecting to see the sniper from season 2 ep. 3 come back as Moran. But I've also heard that the lawyer from that ep. was Moran. I'm trying to figure out if any of those words relate to The Empty House.

SarahLS
Pro
on: July 19, 2013, 10:53

Don't know if you guys have seen this but thought I'd share. http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/18/sherlock-comic-con-benedict-cumberbatch/

Brian
Administrator
on: July 23, 2013, 15:32

I suspect you are right Errol. Always make a play on the real title.. Like the "The Reichenbach Fall" instead of "The Reichenbach Falls" and "The Hounds of Baskerville" instead of "The Hound of the Baskervilles". so "The Empty Hearse" would fit for "The Empty House".

And for someone with prosopagnosia, it really sucks that Martin Freeman appeared in costume in that interview, as I'd had no idea he was Watson. I view faces differently than most people. I memorize them by what situation they were in usually geographically, but sometimes topically. And for me I don't see actors in a role. I see a person completely differently in a different situation or even different lighting. So when I suddenly connect one character in a role with another role they've played, their face literally morphs and I cannot see their old face anymore. It really looks like the face morphing software that blends one face to another as it happens. So with that other face gone and unable to be retrieved, it's like a whole no actor steps into the role in the middle of the episode. I am FIGHTING not to have that happen here.

I'd watched H2G2 the night before I watched the Hobbit and it was horrible. I'd never realized it before but Arthur Dent IS Bilbo. And I don't just mean the actor. They ARE the same character if separated by thousands of years. As a result I could not break apart the two faces. So the Hobbit was horrible for me. All it was was Arthur Dent running all around middle earth. I'm trying really hard to keep that as the broken face in my mind. I think I can make it be John Watson running around middle earth now. Interestingly the first time I watched that sneak peak it was Arthur Dent in costume as Bilbo (I had to look it up on IMDB to prove to myself why he was talking about sherlock even then) and now after watching The Reichenbach Fall, it was John Watson dressed up as Bilbo, so I think I may be succeeding. It's strange. Arthur and John look absolutely nothing alike in my mind.

Pages: [1]