Google+ Facebook Twitter Tumblr YouTube Email RSS Login

Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spoilers Sherlock s3 ep 3
SarahLS
Pro
Post Spoilers Sherlock s3 ep 3
on: February 12, 2014, 10:43

I loved this episode. Had some predictability to it but I was surprised by a few things. Loved the whole mind palace scene

moffattboo
ks
Post Re: Spoilers Sherlock s3 ep 3
on: February 15, 2014, 04:44

I keep forgetting one thing...there were 2 or 3 James Moriarty...the one sent to the roof could have been an actor made to look like Moriarty with enough acting to be like him.

Errol
Administrator
on: February 19, 2014, 16:41

I have to admit, I'm not that fond of the 3rd episode. I do like a lot of things about the episode. it was funny and the villain was creepy.

However, there were a few things that I was sad about

- Mary. I love Mary. I thought Mary was awesome and fun an amazing character. But then they made her into this uber character, which, in my mind lessened her.
- The end. I love Sherlock because he figures things out and figures out solutions that I wouldn't have. However, in the end, it's the same solution that we all would have done.
- Sherlock was then behind the game the whole time. He was being played the whole time. He didn't know what was going on, the whole time. I mean, that's fine, and maybe, that was a commentary on how a Holmes more in tune with his emotions (S3E2) is more a hindrance than a help, but... I dunno. Didn't like that part. ^_^

Allooo! My Name is Errol...

SarahLS
Pro
on: April 1, 2014, 14:03

An interesting theory... http://m.imgur.com/CAVolio

nobilis
on: June 6, 2014, 11:00

Twins? I thought Sherlock might have a twin (who kidnapped the kids, and may be the one who returned in Season 3), but Moriarty, too? Of course it's possible.

My theory, however, is that Moriarty is really dead (we had already two characters returning from "death", that's quite enough!).

The message was sent by someone else. And not one of the (really) bad guys. Who is the person most likely to have access to all screens in the country? Mycroft. Who has a motive to keep Sherlock from being sent to a deadly mission? Mycroft. Who, ergo, sent the message? Mycroft.

Pages: [1]