Google+ Facebook Twitter Tumblr YouTube Email RSS Login

Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [spoilers]Has anyone watched Arrow?
Brian
Administrator
Post [spoilers]Has anyone watched Arrow?
on: January 10, 2014, 12:07

I had held off for a long time not wanting to watch another show like Smallville that was full of teen angst and a platform for a new feature song and feature artist every week. But that was not what Arrow is..

So has anyone seen it?

Ja-Mez
Administrator
Post Re: [spoilers]Has anyone watched Arrow?
on: January 14, 2014, 15:07

I will forever love Smallville, despite it's teen angst and it's terrible last few seasons. I haven't gotten around to watching Arrow yet, though it's on my list.

Stay Stalwart!

Brian
Administrator
on: January 19, 2014, 00:12

I found the first few episodes to be very stock. The hero wants to save "The City". However, it's got a good back story going on that is tied into the core of DC comics, intertwining characters that even those who only know DC from TV cartoons will recognize. They may not be strictly canon, but a lot of them are pretty close.

I'm enjoying it, especially as I am figuring out who some of the characters really are. One nice side note was that the mid season premier this last week had both River and Simon Tam from Firefly in it. OK, the actors that played them, but still...

SarahLS
Pro
on: January 28, 2014, 13:36

It's been on my list and what we were planning on starting after the show we were on but Michael doesn't want to start it until after Fawm so now I have to wait... Looks like Doctor Who replays for me for awhile

Pages: [1]