Google+ Facebook Twitter Tumblr YouTube Email RSS Login

Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Online snowball fight
Mercenary
Pen
Pro
Post Online snowball fight
on: December 24, 2012, 08:12

Well, seeing as it's currently the holiday season, I thought holding an online snowball fight might be fun. If nothing else, it allows for distances to be spanned and for greater silliness than a regular snowball fight (for example, turning up as a mime whose invisible walls block snowballs)

*Throws a snowball at Errol's window*

Showing people the Errol of their ways...

Errol
Administrator
Post Re: Online snowball fight
on: December 29, 2012, 13:44

Is this an RP? I can do RP. 😀 Italics is RL.

Errol hears the familiar sound of thudsplut on his window. He's still sleeping. Nights of knitting has ruined his sleep schedule and 9am was now the new 6am.

*thusplud*

Using his leg, he pivots his body so that at least his legs were out.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Errol groans. With a stumble and a grab at the dresser to steady himself, he sees the marks on the window.

*thusplud*

Errol picks his eyes, fumbles for his glasses and puts them on, and after this morning ritual, he peers out the window.

*thusplud*

The window saves his face from a perfect headshot. MP looks up at Errol and gives a satisfying smirk. His hand tosses another snowball up and down.

Errol grabs his phone and texts: "Go pick on Debs. I'm sleeping."

MP grabs his phone from his pocket and texts back: "Sleep texting? I can't find Debs."

Errol texts back, "No one can. Give me a minute."

He flops on the bed and makes a half hearted effort to grab his pants. It's going to be a long day, and he still has knitting to do.

Allooo! My Name is Errol...

Mercenary
Pen
Pro
on: December 30, 2012, 07:42

*Mercenary Pen places a pair of large snow-totoros to block Errol's doorway*

Lore Hera
Beginner
on: January 3, 2013, 21:07

Lore sits back in a small ship in orbit. This will be fun! A control unit is picked up, a grin spreads. The button is pressed. That igloo looking shape beside the tree moves, shifting left, right, then rises on four spindly legs. The snow at-at lurches to its feet. Another follows, and another, and another. They spread out, bearing down on MP, Errol, Manda, and since the last one cannot find Debs, it goes after Errol's sister in hopes of splatting her into the comic with snow lasers and snow blasters. Pewsplat Pewsplat pewsplat.

Mercenary
Pen
Pro
on: January 4, 2013, 10:25

With his customary herculean strength, Mercenary Pen rips a streetlamp out of the ground to use as an impromptu defence, his masterful reflexes blocking Lore's first onslaught.

Tarina
on: March 22, 2013, 00:24

Tarina pours cold water on ice to form large ice-balls which she then proceeds to load into a catapult, because she feels like trying to demolish something. Whether that works or not.

Pages: [1]