Comic 138 – “Inclusion”Posted on October 7, 2011 by Errol • 8 CommentsErrol: So, my sister wrote this in yesterday’s comic comments: “Seriously? Everybody gets a cartoon personality except me? SERIOUSLY??!!!” I knew she would. So I had this comic prepared for today. Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Today I learned there are mouseover texts on the comics… now to go back and re-read them!
Oh, they’re not really interesting. Sometimes I have no idea what to say…
1. Yes, the mouseovers are interesting. Sometimes they’re the funniest part.
2. Yes, I’m predictable. Admit it! If I hadn’t commented in my melodramatic way, how disappointed would you have been?
3. I hate you.
1. Nice underhanded way of insulting my comic.
2. Oh, like you could have stopped yourself from reacting? 😀
3. I know. Read the comic. 😀
Wait, mouseover text? I had no idea! I’ve been missing out on so much!
Guys, they’re not really that interesting! 😀
1. And I re-iterate, the mouseovers are actually quite amusing at times…
dammit, now i gotta go back iand read the mouseovers. they’re often the best part of xkcd. It occurs to me i read a lot of geek comics. are there any non-geek comics?