Comic 915 – “Back to Normal”Posted on April 15, 2014 by Errol • 8 Comments Errol: Taxes… blargh… Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
But you DID make it into the second round! Just not the third 🙂
Er yes! I get all of them mixed up! ^_^
I’m sure this period is proving very taxing on your free time… (or lack thereof)
I see what you did there. 🙂
That’s our MP. ^_^
1. that sucks that you didn’t get into the 3rd round but great that you got into the 2nd round.
2. who do we flood with sad faces and disappointed comments that you didn’t get into the 3rd round?
3. why did I think she had the Superman symbol on her shirt?
4. how bad is taxes time up in Canada? today’s supposed to be the last day in here in the US if I’m correct
1. Honestly, it was awesome to get into the 2nd round. We weren’t expecting that! ^_^
2. And if you wish to flood sad faces and disappointed comments, that would be CBCMusic! ^_^ They have a twitter and facebook page. 😀 Poor guys, I spammed them enough with #VoteGeek.
4. I think our last day is end of April.
Yeah, end of April! Also the thing Errol neglected to mention is that I’ve had our band taxes basically done for over a month and I’ve been waiting on Errol to send me like…the 5 things that he has that I don’t. 😛